About Our Club
The Aston Martin Owners Club of Victoria:
Members of the Aston Martin Owners Club of Victoria (AMOC Vic) are some of the nicest, most welcoming and well-informed Aston Martin enthusiasts that you will meet.
We enjoy socialising, having a lot of laughs, spirited driving, interesting discussion on a range of topics … including discussing our own cars as well as the many other Aston Martin models that have been created in the firm’s 100-year history. Our “classic”owners in particular, enjoy preparing and showing their “passion”.
We are all car enthusiasts and many of our members also have other makes of cars in their stable.
We are closely associated with the original, UK based Aston Martin Owners Club, a global organization with members in the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and USA.
Membership in the Aston Martin Owners Club of Victoria provides access to exclusive events, club publications, knowledgeable owner resources and technical information and special promotions for our members.
- We have approximately 100 active members with a variety of cars including new, modern and classic.
- We meet for an informal dinner on the first Tuesday of each month at 6.30pm See Club Calendar for venue.
- Each month, we conduct regular events &/or country drives (runs).
- Our Concours d’elegance is an annual event for those who strive to present their cars perfectly. However, all members are welcome to display their cars. For details, refer to Club Calendar.
- Runs are often weekend trips away to places of interest, usually in country Victoria.
- We participate in an annual National Get Together and a Joint State Get Together.
- We publish a quarterly magazine titled “Aston Affair”, mailed to all members.
- We publish a monthly Newsletter titled “RUNNING AMOC”, emailed to all members.
- A Club Shop is available to purchase merchandise.
- Our club is a valuable source of information, friendship and advice on all things Aston Martin.
To see a few photos and video of recent events, please click here.
To join our club and “Share Your Passion”, please click here.